Friday 7 July 2017

The Adventure Begins...

....But Where will it Take You?....

Hello my lovely friends, hope you're all happy and enjoying the sun?!

Well it's that time of the month again for me to show you my Design Team piece for Roc Nicholas  and Stampotique.


I enjoyed making this tag for two reason, firstly it made me feel all 'summery' and cheerful and secondly, I love both of the main images - Flying Bird and Nellie (the links for them are below.

It was a simple background but it was fun to do, and I ended up covered in paint - I'm so messy haha.

I chose 3 shades of blue Acrylic Paint and used a brayed to blend them together, then rolled it across the tag. It came out better than I thought it would because it left white gaps that looked quite a lot like clouds - just perfect for a sky !
I used exactly the same technique for the grass but, obviously used green...

Whilst the paint dried, I coloured the main images using Alcohol Markers. By this point I could do some background stamping on the tag, which I think is my favourite bit, then glue the images in place.

Stamps I used: -
I hope you like my tag. It feels like summer to me....

I'd love you to hear from you, so please leave me a comment to say 'Hi'...

Happy Crafting my lovelies xoxo 



1 comment: