Wednesday 26 July 2017

Stampotique Design Challenge - SDC279

Week 1 - Only Animals #SDC279

Hey there lovely friends...

There's a brand new challenge over on the Stampotique Challenge Page today, and you can use Animals!! I'm hoping you can join in as I'm really looking forward to seeing some really awesome creations.
Not only is it fun to take part, but you could also win a $30 Gift Certificate for the Stampotique online shop - You'll be spoilt for choice!!

This is my piece for the Challenge, I had loads of fun making it!
I absolutely love animals (real and fictonal lol) and I can never resist a Unicorn!



Stamps Used:-

I really Hope you can come and take part in this challenge it would be great to see what you make....

Happy Crafting xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love love love it!!!!! Beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this one, great colours again

    ReplyDelete